Industry Exchange’s Mexico Gas Summit is back in San Antonio for its fourth annual meeting, June 7-8, 2018. One Cypress Energy’s Chad Smith will be returning to the stage as a panelist for “Transportation Infrastructure Needs and the Refined Fuels Market.” Among the topics discussed will be:
- Open Season Procedures of Pemex Logisitca
- Fulfilling Infrastructure Demand to Compete Against Pemex
- Combatting Fuel Theft and Inhibiting Demand of “Huachicol” Products
- Connectivity Requirements from Port to Rail
- Rail Accessible Destinations in Mexico for Texan Gas
- Cross-Border Traffic and Supporting Logistics
Joining Smith will be representatives from Howard Energy Partners Mexico, Grupo Orsan, Bulkmatic Mexico, and others. Click here to learn more and to register for the event.